Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sitting at the Memphis Airport

This blogging thing is new to me....I live in the stone age, clearly,  and am finally joining the "revolution."

Pat and I are here at the Memphis airport ready to begin our journey. 

This work / vacation relationship can be interesting.  Many times, work is going smoothly and I don't feel a great need to take a vacation.  Other times, like now for example, I cannot wait to go away.  This crazy car business could not be more stressful right now.  Recalls are driving all of us nuts .....my people are having breakdowns....perfect time for us to get away.

Anyway, look for photos and brief descriptions of our trip to China.

Chris and Pat

1 comment:

  1. Waiting for pictures from the First Class cabin...I am picturing Pat with eye shades...

    ReplyDelete